Michael is a sought after speaker on art, art history, art business, and associated topics, for audiences large and small. An engaging and passionate presenter, Michael is available to give talks catered to the needs and interests of the many unique art and culture organizations throughout New England and beyond.
Michael has been honored to present at the following organizations:
- The Museum of Fine Arts, Boston
- Rhode Island School of Design Museum
- The Bristol Art Museum
- The Boston Athenaeum
- Blithewold Mansion, Gardens & Arboretum
- The Plymouth Center for The Arts
- Art League of Rhode Island
- The Providence Art Club
- The East Greenwich Art Club
- Providence College
- The University of Massachusetts at Dartmouth
- Roger Williams University
- Leadership Rhode Island, College Program
In addition to talks and presentations, Michael designed and taught unique eight week courses on Professional Practices for Working Artists and Art History and Appreciation at the Providence Art Club. These courses have been well received and earned the praise of students whose experience level ranged from novice to professional. In addition to Professional Practices and Art History, Michael has also taught intensive workshops on Social Media and Marketing for Artists, American Art in the Nineteenth Century and other topics. Michael is available to teach select courses on the art market, art history, and is happy to design new courses to cater to specific groups of students.